Gadget Finder

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Canon Price Increase!

Oh noooooooooooo! I just read about this horrible piece of news from my favorite Canon site that Canon is going to increase prices on lens, flash and accessories by 10% effective October 1st. That's really bad news for us Canon owners.

Thank God I went on a shopping spree for my Canon stuff in the past few weeks. I've basically got most of the Canon stuff I need for now. Hehe. I'm almost broke now, from all that spending.

Here's my haul of Canon stuff for the month of September.


All that would have cost me quite a bit of extra money if I had to pay 10% more. I'm so happy I don't have to pay thousands of dollars more for all that. All you fellas thinking of getting some nice, new, shiny stuff from Canon, maybe you should start your Christmas shopping early. Hehehe.

No comments: