Gadget Finder

Friday, November 26, 2010

Big Boys Toys in Singapore

Here's my loot from a recent week long shopping trip to Singapore.

Photobucket

Singapore is truly a shopping haven for gadgets and toys for the big boys. All the shiniest and latest toys are always in stock the minute it's launched. Kuala Lumpur is slow like a snail in comparison. It takes forever for cutting edge stuff to arrive in KL and the stock levels are minimal or even out of stock most times. Just imagine, the iPad is not even in Malaysia yet! How lame is that?

If you're a gadget freak like me, head on down to Singapore and go wild. Christmas is almost here and it's the perfect excuse for more shopping.

3 comments:

Kenneth said...

How much for the Move bundle? I'm going to SG in December probably wanna get few things back.

sniper on the roof said...

and no camera stuff?

Ian Ho said...

Kenneth, the Move bundle is cheaper in KL now. Sony Style promo is only rm298.

Sniper, got many other stuff that's not in the pic. That was just the stuff laying around while I was unpacking my bags so I took a picture of it 1st. Camera stuff I bought was German 1. Don't wanna show the German stuff coz I don't want ppl to say I drove them to bankruptcy. Hehe