Gadget Finder

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Movie Marathon

I've been so busy with the house renovation for the past 2 months. It's a really tiring thing to go through. I'm sure I'll be really happy once everything is done but right now, it's a huge pain in the ass and leaves little time for anything else.

I was feeling a bit rundown so my wife suggested a movie day. Off we went to watch Green Zone. After we came out from that, there were Daybreaker posters all over the place. So......... bought the tickets and went back in for another movie. Hehehe. It was a pretty good day. Both movies were good. Green Zone was excellent, Daybreaker was pretty good too.

Being a Monday, I had the luxury of picking out our favorite Couple's seats for both shows, right in the middle of the back row. Hehe. Check out the tickets.

Photobucket

It's been a looooong time since we had a movie marathon. Next time, we'll try n make it a 3 movie day. Hehehe.

No comments: