Gadget Finder

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TGIF Tex Mex SUCKS!

Went for lunch at TGIF on Monday. Decided to try out the new Tex Mex menu. I ordered Chicken With Peppers & Mushrooms and it was utter bollocks! Just look at the picture of it. It's rm25 of soggy, tasteless rice. I didn't have breakfast, didn't have lunch at the proper time and finally ate this plate of crapola at 5pm. Things usually taste really, really, really good simply because you're so hungry but this horrible plate of.................. I don't know what to call it.............it's not even food! I asked for a doggy bag and packed it for my dog's dinner. I'm sure he enjoyed it but I certainly didn't.

Photobucket



I was so disappointed with that plate of crapola, I ordered something else. This time I was in no mood to experiment so I ordered my favorite Jack Daniel's Chicken. Uuuuuuuuummmmmm........... yummy yum yum. This is what I expect from TGIF.
Photobucket




Ordered my favorite starter too. Fried Macaroni and Cheese.
Photobucket
Luckily, the Mac n Cheese and JD Chicken were good. It would have spoiled my day if they were as bad as that plate of crapola.

No comments: