Gadget Finder

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Converse Chuck Taylor




These are the most beautiful shoes on earth. I loooooooooooove them to death. I've been wearing them since I was a kid and they're still my favorite shoes. I even wore it with a Tux at my cousin's wedding! They not only look good, they're the most comfortable shoes on earth. The more rotten it gets, the more comfortable it is.

A lot of people have boycott Converse due to Reebok buying out the company but all that is none of my concern. I couldn't care less who makes them as long as they keep making them, I will keep buying them. In fact I just bought a new pair recently, a classic black leather pair.

They're just as comfortable as ever. Try buying a new pair of shoes and walking in them all day. Most shoes require a break in period to truly feel comfy but not these beauties. They feel good the minute you put them on. If you haven't tried on a pair of Chuck Taylors, you're missing out on one of the best things in life! Go get a pair NOW!!!!!!!


No comments: