Gadget Finder

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Black Leica M3!

OMG! I just saw a lovely black Leica M3 on Youtube. I thought about buying an M3 many times but this black 1 really got me drooling. I know it's not the way it's supposed to be or anything but it just looks so looooooooovely. I might just buy it if I ever see a black 1 in a shop. The classic silver M3 is a beauty but this black painted M3 is just drop dead gorgeous. Here it is on Youtube. I will not be held responsible for keyboards damaged by saliva. Watch it at your own risk. :)

4 comments:

May said...

drooling ....

May said...

Thanks for dopping by. Yes Friendscino is a restaurant which is dog friendly at damansara perdana.

Friendscino Restaurant and Bar
LG01 & 01A, Plaza Emerald North
Jalan PJU8/3A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, SELANGOR
03-7710-0035

Ian Ho said...

May, are you a Leica fan too?

May said...

lol
no money to invest :( my sis has one tho. I'm a nikon chick