Gadget Finder

Monday, September 20, 2010

Leica M9 Titanium

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an absolute beauty! The new Leica M9 Titanium has just been unveiled at Photokina 2010. Only 500 units have been made. It's been co designed by the people at Audi automobiles and it's quite obvious with the avantgarde design. It comes with a new LED viewer, new hand holding system, leather that's used in the Audi sports cars and a special 35mm f1.4 Summilux lens with a special hood. The price is a whopping 22 thousand Euros!!!!! Realistically, it'll be more like 30 thousand Euros by the time it hits eBay.

I think I'll just go back to sleep now and keep dreaming about it. As a mere mortal whose wallet isn't quite fat enough, I'll just continue using my good ol Leica M8 which cost me an arm and leg as it is. Haha.

No comments: