Gadget Finder

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Swine Flu?

Maaaaaaaaaaan....... I've gone through just about the worst week of my life! It all started with a thumping headache 2 Sunday's ago. It was so intense I thought my head was gonna explode. It then developed into fever and massive pain in the joints on Monday. On Tuesday it got even worse. While having the continuous headache, fever and pain in the joints, I started to get diorrhea and nausea. I tell you, it was the most titanic shit of my life. LOL.

With all those symptoms developing I really thought I had the Swine Flu. General advice for Swine Flu is to wait for 2 days to see if you have all the above symptoms. That's what I did. Off I went to see my family physician on Wednesday and I was diagnosed to be suffering from a stomach virus. Phewwwwww..... what relief, it was really good news despite all the pain I was in. I was really worried that I would pass on the flu to my kids if it was indeed the dreaded Swine Flu.

Even with medication I continued to suffer from diorrhea and nausea for a few more days right up to Saturday before I started feeling better. I finally felt ok yesterday but I was sooooo weak by then after not having proper food for a week. Anyway, I'm happy to be back at last as I have lotsa stuff to write about. Most importantly, I've been looking forward to reviewing the Silverstone RV02 case and also doing a shootout between the Thermalright IFX14 and Corsair H50 CPU cooling systems.

No comments: