Gadget Finder

Saturday, November 21, 2009

One dead tree

IMG_7426

I'm sooooooooooooo happy. I've been wanting to photograph a single dead tree for about 2 years now. Never managed to find 1 coz I live in a big city. I finally found it today. I decided to take a drive out of the city for some photography today and boy am I glad I did it. Not only did I find a dead tree with nice twisted branches, it had the best background possible with nothing behind it except the sea and the sky. Hehe. I'm over the moon right now. Finding something after 2 years gave me such a high. This is why I love photography, it's such a simple pleasure. I had a big huge smile from ear to ear and most people who saw me then would have thought I struck a million dollar jackpot. All I got was a single dead tree. Aaaaaaaah the simple pleasures of life, Life is Good!

No comments: