Gadget Finder

Friday, April 30, 2010

Ayrton Senna

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It's been 16 years since Ayrton Senna died on the 1st of May. I still remember it as 1 of the saddest days of my life. Senna was my idol and I was so confused on that fateful weekend. There were so many reports of death, accidents, serious injuries and then the death of Senna. I couldn't believe it as I thought they were reports regarding the death of Roland Ratzenberger who died the day before. I just couldn't believe it. Didn't want to believe it.

Until today, I take a few minutes to remember him on the 1st of May. I believe Senna is still the greatest Formula 1 driver ever. Though I really like Michael Schumacher, he would never have won 7 World Championships if Senna was still around. Senna was the greatest of them all.

Ayrton Senna, may you win many more races up in the big blue sky.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: